Exhibition hall "St. Petersburg Center for Books and Graphics" is located on Liteiny prospect 55, a hundred meters from Nevsky Prospekt, and is a modern complex that includes two sites (80 and 86 sq. m, with a ceiling height of 4 metres) for exhibitions, a negotiation room for 20 persons, a bar area and meeting one hundred seats. One of the best exhibition halls in St. Petersburg for 13 years. Over the years there were a lot of various exhibitions and festivals.
At your service:
– Suspension system paintings, allows to change the exposition in the shortest possible time and maintains loading up to 30 kg, which gives the opportunity to hang large canvases.
– Complex guiding lights of paintings: bus system; halogen lamps corner of dispersion of a light beam 60 degrees, the angle of light 360 degrees and special protective filters. The lamps are regulated in height and length of the entire bus. In addition spot lights paintings uses ambient light, the spectrum seeking to daylight.
– The system of background sound from integrated speakers, acoustics, a stereo and a radio – microphones. The system of ventilation and air conditioning, which prevents the destruction of the paper (the paper is not "warped", not "lead"). It is a unique example for gallery premises in St. Petersburg. The location in the city centre.
– Protection areas. Surveillance cameras. Yard for Parking cars.
– Constant interaction with the media, S. Petersburg. Information about the exhibition is placed in Newspapers, on the Internet site where there is a section of posters exhibitions. The center cooperates with the news programs.
Mon – Sun: 10.00 – 19.00
Output: output without
The operating time can be changed at will of tenants
Friends, pay your attention, to the fact that the working time and days of "Exhibition hall of the St. Petersburg Center for Books and Graphics" may change, so before visiting it we recommend you to call +7 (812) 273 – 51 – 84.